Accounting for Entrepreneurs
As an entrepreneur, you’re a dealmaker with a passion for business but you’re probably not an accountant. Teaming up with a financial partner who can keep a close eye on the numbers and reduce tax liabilities is a fundamental component of any successful venture. You can count on the CPAs at Von ● Jacobs & Associates CPAs LLP for the pointed guidance, powerful financial data, and tax solutions that will align with your business goals. Our services range from accounting and tax reduction planning to complex corporate restructurings, mergers, and acquisitions.
When you become our client, we’re always on the lookout for ways to maximize revenues for your business. We’ll prepare financial reports you can use to identify market trends, monitor expenses, and track overhead. We’ll also clearly explain any potential tax consequences before you make a business decision that could eat into your profits.
If your business operates in a niche industry, you may qualify for unique tax breaks or incentives that are not widely known to the average accountant but, at Von ● Jacobs & Associates CPAs LLP, we make saving our clients money on taxes a priority. We’re constantly analyzing changing tax regulations to uncover any complex and varied tax rules that could benefit your type of business.
Business Accounting and Tax Services
Gain the advantage of working with a knowledgeable Little Rock CPA firm who’s got your back. Request your complimentary consultation online to learn more about what we can do for you or call 501-372-2653 now.
- Evaluating entity structures and providing recommendations for alternative structures
- Preparation of corporate and flow-through entity tax returns
- Tax advisory
- Business accounting services
- Acquisition, merger and sale advisory services
- Internal control reviews
- Advising with business plans
- Evaluating strategic financing
- Pre and post IPO planning
- Compensation, restricted stock, options and other employee benefit structuring and planning
- Group health, retirement plans, and other employee benefit structuring
- Inter-generational tax and estate planning